Stockings, Thighs and the Booty

Stockings, Thighs and the Booty
Stockings, Thighs and the Booty

When autumn hits, it often means a change in routines. As the clock goes back, my alarm goes forward by another 15 minutes, which is extra sleep I need in the darkness that envelopes the mornings. I eat more (to my horror I’ve gained 2 kg’s which is now added to the 3 kg’s that I still need to loose from the pregnancy) and I train less (I’m trying to counter this imbalance with 4 dance sessions a week). But there are also more subtle changes, of which one I noted this morning; the use of stockings. Now I’m an old fashioned gal, the one that likes perfectly manicured, red nails and high heels. And so I also like stockings. They’re not only practical (if one of them breaks at least you have the other one left), but they also slim your thighs. They suck them in and holds them firm in position. Now this is all well and fine if it wasn’t for the bum. Before the pregnancy my butt was still pretty pert, forming two vertical hills on my rear side. This is naturally no longer. I put on my first stockings but instead of accentuating my booty, it hangs over the end of the stockings like something formless spilling over a shelf. I’m gutted! I put on another pair, which looks in fact better as they have a broader lace, but one of these (very expensive!) stockings have a run in them, and I’m left with the decision of wearing broken stockings that makes my buttocks look nice or wearing the new, perfect (but less expensive) stockings that produce the opposite effect.

I hate wearing broken clothes (needless to say I was never a fan of the ripped jeans trend), so I opt for the whole stockings with a nasty butt. I do device a strategy though. As I tighten the buttocks they lift slightly and improve the overall results. And so I decide to go with clenched buttocks all day. This and all days to come, because I’m already plotting a booty overhaul!

From: http://fracasnoir.com/stockings-thighs-and-the-booty/

Stockings, Thighs and the Booty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please feel free to share your comment here.
For example: Which pictures is the best?

Thanks,
Admin